Seeking work? Up to £300 to support travel

30th Oct

Travel helpIf you live in the Hollingdean area and are looking for work, there’s up to £300 worth of travel help for you.

The council, with cash from the Government, can help with the cost of walking or cycling kit, such as a waterproof coat or shoes, repairing your bike or paying ¾ price of a replacement. Cycling lessons are free too! And if you get a job further away, we can pay for that first month of bus or train travel.

To find out more get in touch with Simon Hickmott of  Brighton and Hove CC. Email him your postcode and have a chat about your work search and travel needs, to see what help is available.

Contact: Simon Hickmott, Brighton and Hove City Council


No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.