The Hollingdean Residents Association Needs YOU!
11 October 2016 St Richards Hall, Beal Crescent, 6pm
The committee has worked hard over the past year and made some real improvements to the area, for example…
- A new bin stand at Tavistock Downs to discourage fly tipping
- A paved pathway leading to Merevale
- Repairs carried out to communal areas
- Improved communication with Councillors who regularly attend meetings
- New fencing installed on Horton Road
- Held meetings with City Clean to discuss waste disposal services to the area
There is lots more to do and more committee members are needed. If you have ideas on how to improve Hollingdean, come and have your voice heard. All are welcome.
If you are interested in attending the meeting or have any questions, please contact Resident Involvement Officer Keely McDonald on 01273 293870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.