- tours of the garden every hour
- nature & history walk 5pm with Dave Bangs
- find out about our new ‘eco shed’
- chat to our compost doctor
- make & cook your own pizzas in our outdoor clay oven
- chat to our bee expert & check out the bees
- visit the BUSHCRAFT GROTTO – demonstrations of natural fire lighting, making spoons & making string from tree bark & nettles
- snacks & light refreshments for sale
For directions and more info, visit www.seedybusiness.org or call 07988 837 951.
If you are a school or teacher who would like to talk to us about using the project for pupils drop us a line beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange a time to chat on the day.